Reset The Locking Cap
Resetting The Locking Cap is quick and easy. Please watch this video or see the instructions below to learn how to operate The Locking Cap.
Start with an unlocked The Locking Cap at 0-0-0-0. Twist onto a prescription bottle. The Locking Cap can it twist on and off of a prescription bottle only when the system is unlocked.
- The combination can only be reset when The Locking Cap is unlocked.
- Locate the resetting hole on the side of The Locking Cap.
- Fully insert the reset pin into the reset hole.
- Hold the pin fully inside of the reset hole.
- Change the numbers to your personal combination.
- Release the pin.
- To make certain of a successful reset, press the first number closest to the reset hole and slightly wiggle the number. This insures that the new combination will set.
- The Locking Cap has been reset to your personal combination.
- Now register your combination with us for FREE.
Note:The combination can only be reset when the system is unlocked and able to be twisted on and off the bottle.
- The correct combination is needed to put the cap on and to take the cap off.
- Spinning the dials locks the cap.
- If your combination does not work after you have successfully reset the combination it has been tampered with.
- The combination can only be changed when the system is unlocked. It is not possible to change the combination while the cap is locked. It is possible to reset the cap by using excessive force, but the combination will change randomly, and the tamperer will not know the new combination. The Locking Cap will remain locked, but the old combination will be lost. If your combination does not work after it has been successfully reset it has been tampered with. Take further security precautions immediately.